Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dump Butterscotch Pudding Pie


.....This was actually supposed to be this recipe here. I layered everything and then realized I forgot to bake the crust before layering everything else on top. So, I just decided to mix everything together and dump it into a ready made graham cracker crust and it ended up being a hit, haha.
  • 1/2 cup butter or margarine
  • 1 cup flour
  • 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
  • 1 package cream cheese (or neufchatel)
  • 1 cup confectioners sugar
  • 1 small carton cool whip topping (8 oz. size)
  • 3 1/2 cups milk
  • 2 packages pudding (I used 1 butterscotch, 1 French vanilla)
  • Ready made graham cracker crust
.....mix everything in a bowl and pour into a graham cracker crust, refrigerate, eat. If you have success with the real recipe, let me know. If you're going to make the dump recipe I did, then you can probably go without the butter and flour, since those two were originally to make the crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment